100 Night Sleep Trial
Long Term warranty
Weekender™ Hart Upholstered Bed
- Features square, buttonless tufting
- Sturdy wood legs and frame with linen-like fabric
- Headboard includes plush padding for added comfort
- Slat roll with three-inch slat gap evenly support mattress
- No box spring required
- Easy assembly only requires a Phillips-Head screwdriver and included Allen key
- Headboard height is 46 inches, side rail height is 7.5 inches tall, foot rail height is 8.5 inches, underbed clearance is 6 inches
- Confidently backed by a three-year warranty
Sleep Has Never Been This Rewarding
Think of three words that best describe your green tea. Healthy. Refreshing. Natural. Thank you. Now infuse these properties with a CertiPUR-US® certified memory foam and you’re in for the most rewarding sleep you’ll ever have.
Cooling & Breathability
The most advanced cooling and heat management technology we've ever put on a mattress.
Top-notch Spinal Support
Engineered to provide outstanding durability, support, and pressure relief for sleepers of all sizes.
Motion Absorption & Isolation
Say goodbye to motion-related sleep interruptions and enjoy greater sleep and better mornings.
*for illustration only
Take A Closer Look.
An architecture that assures luxury.
- Impossibly soft outer material for comfort overload
- Certified inner cover for protection against fires
- Dual layers of high-performance foams for pressure relief and weight absorption
- Dedicated comfort layer for that distinct lavish feel
- Durable base for overall support
Worried your bed won't fit? Check out our size chart.
Want to sleep a little longer?
If you want to indulge in long, deep slumbers, our Green Tea mattresses are pretty much willing to do the job.
Sleep without interruptions
Eliminate your sleeping problems with Green Tea’s No Motion Transfer feature that allows you to sleep longer without annoying breaks in between your dreams.
Top-notch comfort all night long
Experience pressure relief from aches and pains with Green Tea’s multi-layer architecture that provides excellent spinal support and extra comfort all night long.
Green Tea mattresses are designed to last for years thanks to its extremely durable foam layers and all-natural tea extracts that help maintain freshness.
Share Your Green Tea Mattress StorySee why customers love LUXE or write a Review
Frequently Asked Questions
See why customers love LUXE or write a Review
Choosing the right mattress size depends on several factors. Are you sharing your bed with a partner or pets? Do you like having plenty of living space in your bedroom? How do you want your bed to be placed? Breaking down these details will help you pick the right size that fits your preferences.
Our mattresses can work with almost all standard foundations. The harder and sturdier the base, the better the mattress will perform, as with all foam beds. Platform bases offer the most support, but steel or wooden slatted foundations are also great options. If you want to improvise, adding a piece of plywood atop the base can give additional support.
You may start using it right out of the box! Take note, however, that it would take 48 hours up to a week for your mattress to fully decompress. Sleeping on your mattress can help with the decompression. To know more about setting up and mattress care, read this Guides.