Weekender 12" Hybrid Mattress, Firm
The most luxurious option, a high-profile hybrid mattress surrounds traditional innersprings with targeted layers of cushioning memory foam.
- Ten-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
- Made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and Oeko-tex certified textiles
- Arrives rolled and compressed for easy transport
- Cushioning, quilted memory foam conforms to the body and helps reduce motion transfer
- Layered, soft comfort foams help relieve pressure points
- Heavy-duty tempered coils create a strong core
- Thick foam encasement provides edge-to-edge support
Here are some frequently asked questions.
Can you flip a hybrid mattress?
No, the typical hybrid mattress has a top-down design, meaning you’re supposed to lay on one side of the bed, while the other is made to rest on a bed base. Flipping a top-down mattress like the Weekender Hybrid can wear the bed down drastically, and is just plain uncomfortable to lay on.
Do hybrid mattresses need a box spring?
No, the Weekender Hybrid doesn’t require a box spring. In fact, box springs may harm hybrid mattresses because they are not a suitable foundation for top-down beds. REMEMBER: pairing most hybrid mattresses with a box spring may void their warranties.
Do hybrid mattresses sag?
The Weekender Hybrid is made with heavy-duty tempered coils that create a strong core and a second line of defense against sagging.
Have other questions?
Feel free to contact us via
Toll-free number: +123 456 7890
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in the contact form below.
Get in Touch
We keep our lines open to customers who need assistance. Feel free to reach us by using this inquiry form or by visiting our Support Center.
Get In Touch
We keep our lines open to customers who need assistance.
Feel free to reach us by using this inquiry form or by visiting our Support Center.