Protect your mattress
from the elements
Accessorize your precious mattress with our
protectors that help prolong your mattress’ lifespan.
A mattress protector is an additional layer of covering placed on top of a mattress. It is a removable bedding that acts as a protective barrier to the mattress against liquid or food spills, stains, sweat, bacteria, and allergens.
The purpose of a mattress protector can be likened to a fitted sheet. It covers the entire mattress and wraps it in a snug fashion, ensuring that it shields the mattress against harmful elements that can damage its material. It also keeps the mattress clean and hygienic for a long time, allowing you to preserve the life of your mattress and guarantee its longevity for many more years to come.
- Moisture-repellent. Choose a mattress protector that has a moisture-repellent surface to ensure that no amount of moisture like liquid spills, stains, or sweat reaches your mattress.
- Fabric. Mattress protectors are made from different types of fabrics. Make sure to choose the type of fabric that is most comfortable for you. Ranging from cotton to bamboo to wool and many more, make sure to choose the right type of fabric that your body is most comfortable with.
- Breathability. Go for a mattress protector that has a breathable material apt for your skin that will also provide you with a comfortable and gentle sleeping surface, especially on warm nights.
- Cooling Technology.Some mattress protectors come with cooling technology. Opt for this type of mattress protector if you wish to have a cool sleeping surface at night.
- Dimensions.Pick a mattress protector that correctly matches the dimensions of your mattress.
Here at Icon Sleep, we offer mattress protectors made from top-notch fabric and materials to provide you with an iconic, comfortable sleeping experience. Below are some of the best offerings from our roster of mattress protectors.
- Five 5ided® Mattress Protector with Tencel® + Omniphase®
The Five 5ided® Mattress Protector with Tencel® + Omniphase® is crafted from a combination of three state-of-the-art technologies such as Tencel® fabric, Omniphase®, and H2Pro®. These materials provide the mattress protector with its moisture-wicking (Tencel®) and temperature-regulating (Omniphase®) features, creating a cool and comfortable sleeping temperature in any climate. It is also equipped with a liquid-proof membrane (H2Pro®) which provides a quiet and breathable barrier against allergens and dust mites. Ultimately, it delivers five-sided protection, keeping the top and sides of your mattress clean from liquid spills and stains.
- Encase® Omniphase® Mattress Protector
Similar to the previous mattress protector, the Encase® Omniphase® Mattress Protector is made from top-notch materials like Tencel®, Omniphase®, and H2Pro®. However, it offers six-sided protection and comes with a Micro Tite® zipper closure, guaranteeing protection against the entry of bed bugs to your mattress.
- Five 5ided® IceTech™ Mattress Protector
The Five 5ided® IceTech™ Mattress Protector utilizes an H2Pro® liquid-proof membrane, as well as a waterproof and cooling fabric called the IceTech™. The IceTech™ continually dissipates body heat which creates a cool sleeping environment. This mattress protector also offers five-sided protection to keep the top and sides of your mattress clean from liquid spills and stains.
Although many folks are often confused between these two terms, a mattress protector and a mattress cover are both essentially the same thing. These two terms are interchangeable and can be used to refer to one another.
Over time, your mattress protector accumulates sweat, stains, bacteria, and germs. Allowing pets on your bed also contributes to the buildup of dirt. As such, we recommend that you wash your mattress protector once a month or once every two months. However, in case of accidental liquid or food spills, we recommend that you wash it right away to keep it clean and dry.
A mattress protector usually has a lifespan that lasts one to two years. For your mattress protector to lengthen its lifespan further, make sure to wash it, alongside your other bedding, regularly. However, if you have noticed a little wear and tear on your mattress protector, it is a sign that you need to replace it with a new one.